We take the health and protection of all of our customers and employees very seriously. The following are the action steps we take to make that value and commitment real.
- Since the CDC has issued new data indicating that masks protect everyone, employees of the company will wear masks while working indoors and any time while on the customer’s property, unless the customer does not want that recommended precaution followed and signs a Covid waiver.
- All employees will wear gloves and booties upon request inside the home, unless painters are working on ladders or scaffolding (booties would be unsafe in such cases).
- As much as possible, work will be done away from customers in the home, or common space work areas will be closed off with plastic and if temperature permits, we will open windows to allow for air flow.
- At the end of each workday, the team leader will make sure all high-touch surfaces (such as doorknobs, chair backs, toilet seats, sink fixtures, or counters) are wiped down with disinfectant wipes. Used wipes will be taken out of the home for disposal.
- Prior to entering any customer’s home, the Team Leader will take the temperature of every team member and check for any other symptoms. If anyone has a temperature or other known Covid symptoms, that individual will immediately go home and self-quarantine.
- The customer will be notified right away. At that point, the customer will decide if the rest of the team can work, or if they prefer, the team go home and get rapid tested before resuming work upon a negative test result. This may take several days if rapid testing centers do not have appointments available right away.
- If any of our employees test positive or display Covid symptoms, they will self-quarantine until they test negative.