Power washing removes years of stains and baked-in dirt, and it refreshes any exterior’s look and turns years back on the clock to help your surfaces, siding and entryway look brand new. Regardless of surface type, power washing your home is the best way to get rid of mold, mildew and stains on your home’s siding, driveway, deck, and fencing.
Benefits of power or pressure washing include:
- Destroys bacteria that can lead to health issue
- Cleans the build-up of pollen and mold that destroys your property’s air quality and clears up allergens
- Prevents harmful contaminants from returning
- Prevent permanent long-term damage from moss, algae, mildew and grime
- Prepares a new renovation project such as repainting or staining a deck
- Enhances curb appeal on home or business, presenting clean walkways, parking lots, exterior walls and sidewalks
- According to Consumer Reports, pressure washing can help increase the value by 2-5%
- When you use a professional you conserve water usage, as DIY power washers use nearly four gallons per minute.